Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mundane activities

There is nothing new or interesting to report so far this week.... I worked, we grocery shopped, the kids have dentist appointments today. Finn is cruising all around the furniture, and has attempted the stairs. We're going to buy a new baby gate this week..... Aiden is reading more and more, and has started reading to earn video game time. He blows me away with how much he already knows. Paige has been driving me crazy- always wanting a "snack", and usually about 15 seconds after "finishing" 3 bites of whatever meal we have just eaten. I got part of my yearly "bonus" from work last paycheck, so we are going out to dinner tonight (all of us), and to the mall this afternoon after the dentist. Our very favorite store in the mall- the Disney Store- is closing its doors. We are lucky enough to be one of the 10 stores they are closing nationally. Just to turn around and open 20 other stores elsewhere.... Ugh. Hmmmm.... I finished one crappy book and one great one, and have a new Nora Roberts to start at work this weekend. And I MUST remember to make those muffins to take to Paige's school tomorrow for snack.......
But here are some new pics of the kids. And Finn's hair is really starting to get long- note the "wings"....

1 comment:

  1. THey are very cute. I remember when Isak sported "wings" at that age. I was a little sad when we finally cut his hair..

    ReplyDelete