Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Of course...

So, my new schedule started at the beginning of this month. So far I like it. It's a little odd not being at the hospital only on the weekends, but I'm sure I'll get used to that.

My first big stretch is coming up, starting tomorrow. 8 days off in a row. It's like a mini-vacay every month! Except, well, yeah. During my very first long stretch off, I have a mandatory 4 hour staff meeting that I have to attend one day, and an 8 hour mandatory class I have to attend another. Both were prescheduled for me.

Now tell me, how is that fair????

It's Valentine's Day this weekend. Not such a big deal for the adults in the house, but both the Big Kids have Valentine's parties at the end of the week at school. And both the Big Kids are coming down with something.

Why does it always hit when there is something fun going on??? Paige missed her Halloween party this year, and I'm hoping neither of them has to stay home for their V-Day parties.

Although, if they are well enough to go it means I have to fill out all those little cards and tape all those heart shaped gummies onto the cards. Hmmmmmm.......

1 comment:

  1. We had our valentines party today. It was fun! Kayleigh loved making her valentines and they made banana splits. I got some cute pictures! Oh, and Kayleigh has pink eye and both Olivia and Blaine have possibly a flu bug... They might've gotten sick at my house...

    ReplyDelete