Monday, October 12, 2009

We were out running errands today, picking up some things to finish up Paige's Halloween costume, looking for shelves, etc, etc. I LOVE Halloween, it's my favorite time of year. Needless to say, I'm a sucker for all the decorations that are out right now. So, apparently, is my daughter. We were at Michael's, and Paige found this shiny purple cat- it's made out of what looks like purple Christmas tinsel on wire and molded into a kitty shape. So far, she's named it "Mr. Kitty", "Violet", and "Mrs. Kitty". Mostly she just calls it "my purple kitty!!!!!".20 bucks she tries to sleep with it tonight.......

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple kitty..I would sleep with it...any day so cute Love BiBi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, looks like she is well on her way to enjoying the same fascination with Halloween that you have.

    ReplyDelete