Monday, October 19, 2009

So frustrating!!!!

I need to pass some time. So, my plan is to finally watch that Netflix movie that I've had lying around for a month. With Dancing with the Stars, Castle, and Bones there hasn't been much other free TV time for watching anything else. I've got everything all set up and am ready to pass 2 hours and 10 minutes according to the movie sleeve. Until I pull the movie out and see that it is a Blu-ray DVD. Argghhh.... I didn't un-click the stupid box that automatically chooses blu-ray if the DVD is available in that format!!!! I'm not at home, I don't have another movie with me to watch, and I've finished my book. Here I thought I was planning ahead......... I have 5 and a half hours to trudge through, and nothing interesting to keep me busy.

Well, internet games here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment