Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lots ahead

It's starting to get dark sooner. I did a 2/5 today. I thought it felt great, and not slow. But I'm disappointed in my mile time. Oh well- it'll get better. And just about the time my calves stop burning, the bottoms of my feet go numb. I still need to get down to the running shop and have my shoes evaluated.....

The kids had soccer today. They both played great games, as always.

I'm getting ready to work the next two nights. Then family is coming for a couple nights next week. along with dance class, soccer practice and pictures, plus the Brad Paisley concert. Oh yeah, and add preschool, elementary school, Chris' job, and Finn into that mix. And the 5 piles of laundry that need to get done......

And I think me and a friend are still going to try to have a TrueBlood season 3 marathon next Friday.

Busy much???

No comments:

Post a Comment