Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finn, 18 months

My, my how the time flies.....

Our Bubba is 18 months old now, and is definitely a full-fledged toddler.

He walks, runs, and climbs. He's figured out how to cart the step-stool around to help him obtain the things he wants. Which, of course, is always something I don't want him to have. We recently found him sitting in the bathroom sink, soaked from head to toe, but happy as a clam.

Finn's exploring the world of verbal communication.... and not just by screaming in different tones, either. He can count to ten, and say hi and bye. His favorite phrase is "Oh yeah!!!" He also says something that disturbingly sounds like "shit", but I don't really think that's what he's saying.....




He's turning into a picky eater, but hopefully nowhere near the quality of his big brother. Although, slather something in Nutella, and he's almost sure to eat it. He's also figured out how to pick all the M&Ms out of trail mix, leaving the rest. Sheesh.


We've decided not to cut his hair until after Halloween. He's going to be a garden gnome, and we figure the wild hair will go along just fine with the costume.


Finn still loves to snuggle- especially during his favorite morning show- Special Agent Oso, that crazy bear found on the Disney Channel. Chris and I don't quite want to load his backpack down with rocks and toss him into Candy Cane river, but it's a close thing some days.

We're enjoying watching Finn grow into his personality, even if I do miss him being a baby sometimes. Currently he's climbing on the couch with a juice box in one of those juice-box-holder-thingies. And I'm praying that he doesn't get the box out and squeeze juice all over my couch. Well, I guess there are worse things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment