Thursday, September 23, 2010

1/5 tonight. I felt like I was trying to slog thru molasses.... Ugh. The mile time was much better, but I did the "short" course because it was so awful. Tonight my calves weren't tired, but my shins were crampy- that's unusual. Hopefully Saturday's run is better. Though how I'm going to do a 30sec/5min is anyone's guess. 1 minute is barely enough recovery time. But I know it'll happen. I'll push myself to do it.

I didn't make it to the concert tonight. There were all kinds of things going on that conspired to keep me from going. But ultimately, there was just too much going on this week. Luckily, both the co-workers I was going to go with also had other things going on. So, we passed the tickets on to some one else who appreciated them more than we did!

The house is quiet now that we are down to just our 3 kids again. Seem a little strange.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment