Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thank god someone else in the house knows computers....

Okay. My plan tonight was to write a quick little note on the coming of Spring (finally), and post some pretty cute pics of the kids and their first ever homemade hop-scotch board. These pics included Paige in her nightgown, sparkly black Mary Janes, and pink corduroy vest, and Aiden in his pjs, a hoodie, and his Spider Man snowboots. Yes, my children are obviously on the cutting edge of fashion.......

Because I am a multi-tasker extraordinaire, I was going to tackle this little blog on my very portable mini- laptop in the wee hours of the morning at work. Hey.... All my patients are sleeping, and I don't have any meds due for an hour. Come on.

However, in an attempt to foil my 3am plans, my oh-so-cute laptop with its built in wireless card thingie simply refuses to connect to the wireless network here. I've "repaired the connection", turned my firewall on and off, searched for new connections, and basically pulled my hair out at the roots trying to figure out why it won't work tonight. Well, everything short of turning the computer off and turning it back on. I am listening to Breaking Benjamin right now, and I don't really want to interrupt that.

So, my loving, IT savvy husband is hopefully going to read this in the morning and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Pity he actually IS asleep right now.

So those pics of the kids playing hop scotch, and the video of Finn walking will just have to wait.

Oh; how did I post this blog, you ask, if I couldn't connect to the network??? The patient laptops were open for business. Luckily, at almost 4am, no one else needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment