Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring, oh spring.... Where are you????

It's the first of May. Happy May Day!!!!

One would think that by the first of May, the weather wold be at least starting to warm up. After all, summer clothes have been in the stores for 2 months, soccer has been underway for 3 weeks, the trees have bloomed as well as some of the flowers. The world is looking green again.

So, why then was I seeing my own breath this morning, at 9am nonetheless, at soccer???? Wearing two layers of clothing and wrapped in a quilt???? Chris had to take Finn to the car halfway through the first game because his little hands were like popsicles! And I swear it just got colder as the morning progressed!!!

Don't get me wrong- I'm not begging for 106 degree weather... I'd just like to see the mid- 70s. On a regular basis.....

1 comment:

  1. I am with you! I' m ready for warmer weather too. Sitting at kid's games in layers is not fun!

    ReplyDelete