Sunday, April 18, 2010

Let's play catch up!!!!

Life is just never-endingly busy. If I'm not working a million days in a row, then it seems like I'm doing a million things on my days off.

So, now we need to catch up on our vacation to Bend, Easter at my folks', and the beginning of soccer season. Just to name a few.
It was great to finally get out to my parents' place again. the kids love "going visiting"..... Whether it's on a long trip, or just to a friend's house down the street. While we were away, Aiden and Paige had great fun playing "dress up" and "store" in Nana's closet.

Paige was introduced to her very first mini tea set while we were there, and Aiden and Finn became defenders of the Galaxy with a new "ray gun" and alien spaceship.




We colored eggs, and had a visit from the Easter Bunny. One of the best things, was being able to see Gigi and Grasshopper for awhile. It was great seeing them enjoy the kids. Finn loved my cousin (okay, my cousin's puppy), and refused to sleep in the pack-n-play unless coerced. As it was, he was up at 4-530 every morning. Ugh. So not great.

I think springtime may actually be here. I hope so! Finn's discovered that playing on the back patio is great fun, and I'm happy to let him cruise around out there. The Easter Bunny brought the kids a huge box of sidewalk chalk, and Paige has had a great time with that. Aiden and Paige both have just about exhausted their bubbles (also a gift from the EB), and will soon need more.



Another great thing about Spring??? Soccer season starts again!!! I love watching the kids play soccer. Even if Paige's team regularly get their heinies kicked. And even though Aiden has figured out that, playing goalie, he doesn't have to run the whole time. They have so much fun, and they're so cute in their uniforms! Though Aiden certainly isn't a star player, his team usually wins; until Paige gets on a different team, I'm not sure that she'll ever win. But they both make goals, and the having fun is the important part.






Ahhhhh... rambling. See what happens when I blog at 3am???

No comments:

Post a Comment