Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Watch out world, he's mobile!!!!

So yesterday when I got home from work, it was morning as usual. I got the kids breakfast and putzed around a little bit. When Finn was finished, I put him o the carpet next to his toy basket to play. Imagine my surprise when I looked over a few minutes later, and Finn was over by the TV. On his tummy, pushing up on his hands and toes. What????? Did he crawl over there????? Then, right in front of my eyes, he pulled a move that was a cross between The Worm and actual crawling!!!!

Oh no!!!

We do not need a third mobile child yet. I thought I still had two months of relative immobility.... Aiden and Paige both waited until almost 11 months to crawl. So, last night I furiously cleaned up all the little things that live in the cracks and small spaces on the floor. Before, we only had to worry about keeping our area rug free of legos and pony shoes. Now it's the whole floor downstairs. Crap, I'm going to have to pull out the baby gates!!!

Finn really is cute trying to get across the floor. I took about a million video clips trying to showcase his new talent. The one below is the best of the bunch. We're watching from behind, but all the times I was next to him or in front of him all he wanted to do was smile for the camera. Such a ham.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love watching them learn a new skill!

    ReplyDelete