Saturday, March 13, 2010

Watermelon and popsicles

Wow. you'd think this blustery day in early March was actually a lazy summer day. Not because of the weather, mind you. But because of the treats.

Grocery shopping today, I found what I'm sure are hothouse mini-watermelons. My kids LOVE watermelon, and ask for it all year round. It was reasonably priced, so I brought one home. You'd have thought it was someone's birthday.... Paige bugged me incessantly when I got home to "please, please, please cut up my watermelon snack". I'm sure she ate half of the thing herself.....

Finn is teething again. And sooooooo grumpy. (At least we think he's teething. We need something to explain his current grumpiness.) So, I gave him a popsicle thinking the cold would make his mouth feel better. I don't think I've seen the kid so happy in a week!!! Mmmmmm.... popsicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment