Friday, March 12, 2010

Bunny pictures

Well, we had the bunny pictures taken a few days ago. I went to the photographer's today, and saw the images. They were so super cute! I just wish Aiden had been able to go as well. So, here are two of the best shots. One of Paige, and one of Finn.

Paige would pet the bunnies, but wouldn't actually hold them. Finn wanted to hold them, but we were afraid he'd try to eat them!

The pictures were taken by Nancy Remling @ Signature Photography in Meridian, ID. If you like what you see, you can find her on Facebook.

In other news, I think we are all finally recovered from out "little" stomach bug. Finn is still super clingy after it all, but I'm hoping that things get back to normal soon. I'm at the start of my 8 day stretch off (woohoo)- but all I have to look forward to (other than spending time with my family) is errands. Oh yeah, and laundry. there's always the laundry......

Although, I think I'm going to make cinnamon rolls tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment