Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Running update

Sunny this morning, but a balmy 60 degrees! It's been hard so far this week, me talking up every step to myself. But, I got 2.24 miles out of myself today! Tomorrow I also have yoga, so maybe I'll take it easy on myself and only do a mile and a half.... ;) I ran the outside track around the rec center- it's definitely different than the inside track. A lot bumpier, with more ups and downs, not to mention dealing with whatever the weather decides to give me. But I won't be able to run outside much longer, so I'm getting out there.

We made it to the pumpkin patch this week, and I have some good pics. A post for that is coming soon.... Just not right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kim! I am so impressed. I think you might be inspiring me to get my butt outside.

    ReplyDelete