Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Quick update

Funny, when I'm running, I always think I'm going to say how awful my run was today. But after I'm done, I feel fantastic. I did 2 one mile repeats today, and got my best mile times yet (9:50, and 10:57). My right hip is sore now, so it'll kill later....

All is well here. We're pretty much over the cold virus that hammered everyone a few weeks ago. Aiden got a glowing report from his teacher at parent teacher conferences. Soccer season ended on a cold and rainy note. Paige loves her dance class, and Aiden will be starting tang soo do (martial arts of some kind) next Monday. Finn is just more and more of a toddler every day- with all of those ups and downs.

Everyone is looking forward to Halloween this week. Hopefully I'll get pics posted up after trick-or-treating. Well, you know how I am about posting these days.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment